Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Blog I Like...

I really dig Interest Rate Roundup, run by Mike Larson. He's been following markets for years and does an amazing job distilling the important news from the headlines and making it easy to understand for those of us that do not have the financial background required to understand the mess we're in right now.

Anyway, now that I have the praise out of the way, I have two beefs with IRR. 1) It doesn't get updated enough. Only a post a day most days, and some days no post at all. 2) no comments.

I guess that if I was forced to pick between quality can quantity, I would go with quality every time. Can can't I get a little bit of both?

But seriously, keep up the good work Mike! You do a great service.

1 comment:

Jonah Gamble said...

Loved readinng this thank you