Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Govt to freeze subprime mortgage holder rates

Some are suggesting this will probably help WM and CFC, but I am not so sure. Aren't they expecting revenue stream from the resets starting next year? If the Govt freezes rates, then isn't that revenue gone?

I guess it's probably better than a whole crapload of foreclosures... Maybe that's the angle. Also maybe screws some of the less connected competition? Maybe the competition has a portfolio that falls outside the type described in the Bloomberg article; thus they get stuck with a bunch of foreclosed homes, while CFC and WM maintain cashflow.

I dunno...

1 comment:

Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

Hello sir, How are you today?

Ah!!! At last I discovered what I was looking for. Sometimes it requires so much attempt to discover even small useful item of details of afferentinput.blogspot.com.It is a wealthy able website for us.I think that it website is one of the primary needs of person & is type for important any growth.Actually I like this website.So I want to discuss Colorado Springs Mortgage Company focuses primarily on Mortgage rates colorado designed to meet your needs. Providing Colorado Springs and the greater El Paso nation area. Ft. Carson, Peterson and Schriever effective responsibility and veterans– we are here to provide you!

Congratulation for Article.